Skip to content
- 25th November 2022, Sadhu Vaswani’s birth anniversary, observed globally as International Meatless Day
- 64,90,376 people pledged to observe November 25th as Meatless Day
- 9,98,86,425 people supported the Meatless Day
- 27 people turned vegetarian for life
- Slaughterhouses closed in many parts of India in observance of Meatless Day
- Bhajans, kirtans and service activities marked the birth anniversary celebration at the Mission’s headquarters and worldwide centers
error: Content is protected !!